iCampfire.tv is a sharing place for indigenous culture.
It’s a place for people to tell stories, share culture, art, films, photographs and language…and more.
If you think you can help broadcast Australian indigenous culture to the world and would like to assist in the effort to digitize and preserve our culture for future generations we’d love to hear from you.
We welcome content contributions from everyone – especially the following types of people and organisations;
- Indigenous people
- Anthropologists, botanists or archeologists
- Aboriginal Corporations, language centres or indigenous linguists
- Indigenous filmmakers, artists, photographers and musicians (amateur or professional)
- Indigenous authors, storytellers or writers
- Indigenous media or production organisations
- Indigenous culture centres